maanantai 3. tammikuuta 2011

Fan art: Lisbeth Salander



"Why do all the best girls have a loaded gun?"
(Lapko: All the Best Girls)
Drawn with Trust Flex Design Tablet on Adobe Photoshop CS3.
Reference image: http://www.noomi-rapace.com/gallery/displayimage.php?pid=38&fullsize=1
View this image in larger size on my deviantArt.

I have to admit I'm new to the whole Millennium-buzz, but better late than never, huh? I've read the first book and started on the second, and watched every episode of the mini-series at least once. They are absolutely brilliant. I especially enjoy Noomi Rapace's work as Lisbeth. She really made the character more relatable, because I think in the books Lisbeth is almost a superhuman. On screen she is more real.

Sköt om er,
Aino.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti